Sunday, June 14, 2009

Introduction

A little about what I do and how relevant it is for me start this blog. I am a software engineer based out of Chennai, working with a leading consulting company, primarily in the Telecom Domain. I have been involved in the project that I am currently working on for the past two years and it has been a tough journey so far. I am working for an european customer, where we are trying to revamp their complete IT system, starting from CRM, Middleware to the Billing System.

I am working on an E2E Oracle stack where we use Siebel 8.0, Middleware and BRM 7.3. By Middleware I mean, Oracle SOA Suite 10.1.3.3.0 with MLR18 and AIA 2.0.1 sitting on top of it. I have faced many issue wrt AIA and Oracle SOA Suite and I will be sharing those issues and resolutions and some useful links that I used for reference.

I have also been in involved in customizing AIA for the customer requirements and I will be able to help out with issues in customizing AIA. I will try to share some patch installation special instructions for a few patches, AIA related patches, few things on BAM and OWSM and of course, some information that I gather from reads and blogs.

Cheers,
-  AR

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License